I still rem

최근글

새댓글

Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory NaverBand

I still rem

천사냥이1 0 498 2023.10.21 07:06
I still remembe the day I got my first marble. It was a small, glass marble, with swirls of blue and white. I was so excited to have my own marble, and I was eager to show it off to my friends. I would spend hours playing with my marble, rolling it across the floor and watching it spin in circles. We would also have marble races, where we would line up our marbles and see who could make it to the finish line first. I would often come in second or third, but I never minded. I was just happy to be playing with my marble. My marble also went with me to school, where I would often take it out during recess and show it to my classmates. They were always amazed by its beauty and intrigued by its unique design. I was so proud of my marble, and I treasured it like it was a part of me. My marble has been with me for many years now, and it still brings me joy. I keep 구슬 it in a special place in my room, and I look at it every day. Even though it's just a small glass marble, it has a special place in my heart.

Comments

Partners